The Contents Of This Blog Are Copyrighted

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Say Hello to Angie!

Home


Maggie at JUST BETWEEN ME AND YOU asked me if I would willing to share a bit about myself.

ummmmmmmmmm...a bit?

Anyone that knows me knows I can ramble on and on and on and on! lol

I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

Not promising though.

Of course if I was walking in these shoes I definitely wouldn't be strolling very long!

Food

Well let's get started shall we and let me do some shakin up!
I'm 46 years old.

Don't mind sharing my age.

I'm married.

A miracle I'm still married.

I'm serious when I say this too!

Vintage,Christian



Wasn't the blushing bride~!

Met hubby when I was 18.

Moved him in 6 months later.

Ya..I did,lol.

Married when I was 23 years of age.

Christian

Have two toy poodles.
Tigger Tobias.

Winnie Emmanual.

I'm not always smiling at my dogs like she does.

Mine have a terrible habit of peeing EVERYWHERE in my house.

Let's get off this topic now or like Maggie's visitor that comes to her place "Ms Pearl", a quite close relative of her's visits me quite often also.

Christian



We have three children.

Randan, Asher and Shaneah.
Oldest going on 21.
Youngest son 17.
The baby girl, going to be 14.
You do understand don't you what this means?
TEENAGERS...
Thank God He helps us!

Family,Food



I run a home daycare.

Free Spirit Home Daycare.
Been doing this now for 20 years.
I love it!

People keep asking me how can I be around children all the time.
This is my answer:
What job will you have that every day your told:

Oh Miss Angie, your so beautiful. (even when I have curlers in my hair).
Oh Miss Angie, your my best friend.
Miss Angie, your doing a great job!
A job where I am smothered in more love, kisses and hugs, than boogies, poop and food particles.

awards,Free Spirit Haven



I've started to blog on October 20, 2008.
The name came about from an msn group I had for close to 8 years.

Free Spirit Haven.
lol
There was about 256 members at one time.
Msn closed all the groups down in February 2009.
Before opening up my own blog I was a 'lurker', 'drooler', 'stalker?' of blogs. I adored visiting blogs and envisioning one day having my own.
It's been such a blessing.
The relationships that have been formed.
Friendships that have grown.



Home

As I have 'sat' with each of you while visiting your blogs, I've found encouragement, inspiration, love, joy, tears, laughter and so much more!
I'm a blessed woman by our paths touching one another.
So thank you dear Maggie for allowing me to share a bit of me with your follwers.
Please know your always...

Home



to come and stop on by!  Free Spirit Haven



Blessings dear ones!

Angie


Thank you so much Angie for doing such a wonderful story for all us to enjoy. Also I can not thank all of you enough for all the wonderful lovely get well wishesand prayers  that you have been sending my way. It really has made a difference to this ole grandma.getting well faster...God truly blessed me the day I found all of you! Thank goodness I have all of you in my life....and I love you all dearly.

I promise I am not over doing it. The doctors will not release me for work until I go back on the 11th so that gives me plenty of rest time. Slowly but surely I will catch up with all of you.

Love to all
Maggie

25 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What a great gal that Angie is. I'm off to check out her blog as soon as I thank you for bringing her to us.

Have a super terrific day and take care of yourself sweetie!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post. I love Angie's spirit.

Maggie, I'm so glad you are back with us, a little at least. Girl, can you change professions to one less dangerous. A bouncer maybe????

Susan Anderson said...

Good to see you spending some time here; take it easy, okay? (I suspect that's not in your nature, right?)

;)

Angela said...

I was wondering about the comments I was receiving on my Rednesday post. Headed over from Maggie? What were they talking about? LOL..
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..what can I say.

Oh girl, I'm so HAPPY to see you up and about..YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...You were dearly missed.

And again, thank you thank you thank you for this 'spotlight'. I do hope my make up doesn't run with all this brightness..lol. Love ya girl.

Bunnym said...

I know Angie...we have the same interests...except not so much the day care..
She's a very happy gal and if you watch her videos you'll fall asleep, not because it's boring, it's because her voice is so soothing.

Maggie...glad your resting and also glad that John Deere doesn't make a model with a chaise lounge on it otherwise you'd be on it. Stay put and rest and let the ranch hands do all the work...

bunny

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

what a fun story about our good pal Angie..and I am glad to hear that you are taking it easy too...:)

Unknown said...

Smart Drs! Otherwise, I can see you going full steam, regardless of the accident. Take good care ... put your feet up ... enjoy the day.

Have a blessed Mother's Day.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I like Angie, she's got a lot of spunk! I better go over and check out her blog. She keeps it real, that's for sure.

Glad to hear that you are doing better. Keep doing what the doctor says and get better.

hugs
Sissie

Cliff Harrison said...

Awesome! Hello, Texas!
Cliff

GerryART said...

Happy to hear you have several more days before returning to work.
I know you have to common sense not return too early - but kinda take it easy between now and the 11th.
We all love you, ha know. Just want the best for ya.
Hugs & ♥♥♥s,
Gerry

Kissed by an Angel said...

Thank you Angie! I really loved your story!
Hi Maggie, I hope you continue to improve!!!
Blessings
xxxx

Jane Carlstrom said...

Oh Maggie, I so enjoy reading your blog, getting to know you AND your friends. Angie, what a fun and wonderful yet very serious read. Important words, fabulous photos. Each woman met here on Maggie's blog is so special, so unique; each story warms my heart. So glad to be here. Hugs to each and everyone, Jane

Hootin Anni said...

This was a refreshing post!!
Hope YOU'RE doing well tho. Seems that you've decided to not write about you much lately, and I miss that.

Arkansas Patti said...

Another unique woman you have found and shared with us. Thanks.
Take good care and stay put till the doc says you are good to go. So glad you are being obedient this time. Be well soon.

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

I thought I would come over here this AM to see how you were Maggie, I am glad to see you are posting to let us know how you are. Now...get back to bed and get those feet up..
Good to meet some of your friends, Hello to Angie.

deb said...

Great post Angie ☺

Maggie, goo to see you up...but be sure to rest girlie! Take it easy, very easy.
*hugs*deb

Lisalulu said...

Angie has quite a story, Thanks for sharing it with us! And Glad you are getting around ok, but you'd better take it easy in order to get back to your old routine.. although you might not want to get back to the old routine eh? who can you get to feel sorry for you enough to mow all your acreage?????

My Grama's Soul said...

So nice to meet you Angie. Sounds like you are a real "corker" LOL LOL

Good for you that you are making such a difference in children's lives.
We need more of you!

Blessings,

Jo

My Grama's Soul said...

Maggie......Thanks for stopping by. Sounds like you are slowly on the mend. Please take care of yourself.

Blessings,

Jo

Libbie said...

Hey there Maggie! You have such a wonderful group of friends...so kind of you to share them with all of us! I will get over there & introduce myself!

I wanted to tell you...Annie's magazine story came out! A month early! So we have been having an amazing day over here!!!

Glad you are feeling better!!! Seriously...so glad! That Christi...she is a good doc :)

The French Bear said...

Maggie, what a lovely friend Angie is...I love her story!
Glad to see you back even if it is only for a minute....you take care girl!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

joanne said...

I will be heading over to visit Angie when I'm done here...you are such a sweetheart for spotlighting all these wonderful bloggers Maggie!!
I sure hope you are feeling better. I hope to get back to blogging soon, I'm just having a real hard time with it right now.
Take care sweet friend~~I'm a worry(er). love

lostworld said...

Hii..that was sweeeeet!!!! I love Angie's job..something I'd love to be doing some years down the line!!!

Angela said...

I just wanted to come by this morning to thank all of you that have read my 'story'. Your sweet comments have blessed my heart, and those of you that have come to visit me at my blog have truly warmed my heart.

It's SO amazing how many of us will never meet face to face here on this earth, but I sense our hearts have truly connected more strongly than if we did.

All of us here also are truly blessed with Maggie in our lives aren't we!!! We love ya girl...((Hugs)))

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Your a very cool women, grandma yellow hair. I love the pic with the women in the hair solon.

I just stopped over to tell you that we are having another give-a-way at auntelsiestrinketstreasures.blogspot.com. Come Visit!

Hugs
cindy@stitches and aunt elsie's