The Contents Of This Blog Are Copyrighted

Monday, October 26, 2009

Walk For The Cure

Saturday a lot of kids will be trick or treating but when you are a Juvenile Diabetic that day is a real challenge to you.
My granddaughter Kaci was diagnosed in July with Juvenile Diabetes and as I wrote in a earlier post my heart was broken upon finding this out. She is only seven and so sweet but very brave and is doing her best to take positive actions in raising money for this cause. Her first benefit is this Saturday in Austin, Texas where she and I will be walking together for the cure. I am looking forward to the walk and of course being with her and my grandson Bailey.
They worked hard on this poster last night to enter in the contest Saturday. I think it is a great poster and I hope they win. So keep your fingers crossed.
It is not too late to make a donation for Kaci's team. Just go to http://walk.jdrf.org/support.cfm?id=87417440
All donations to Juvenile Diabetes will help find a cure for this dreadful disease.
Thank you for your help and support.

2 comments:

Dori said...

What a great cause and all the best to the Kaci team :) The poster is wonderful.

Thanks for visiting me at my blog. I'm so glad we've connected :)

Anonymous said...

Dori
You are so sweet to visit my site and joining it too. Thank you so much
Maggie