The Contents Of This Blog Are Copyrighted

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I received the nicest email from Beth at www.OurSoldiers.com and she included this logo from their website. Be sure and click the logo and visit their site and while your there order a T-Shirt for one of our soldiers or yourself. Remember the proceeds go to war veterans and your not only helping that cause but your giving a much deserved gift to a soldier. The shirts are not expensive and you can either order one of their designs or design one yourself. They even send the shirts for you so how easy to make a soldiers day. Also Christmas is just around the corner and these shirts will be great to send to our troops. I plan on sending several out before the holidays so lets all get involved in helping our men and women that are giving their lives everyday to save us.
Also please remember the troops in your prayers every night. I know they would really appreciate it.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you send a shirt. And remember if you want to list a soldier on my site that wants mail and gifts be sure and contact me.

No comments: