The Contents Of This Blog Are Copyrighted

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SHOW OUR TROOPS SOME LOVE

USA Support Our Troops - Soldier Support DO YOU EVER TAKE A MINUTE AND THINK ABOUT OUR SOLDIERS AND THEIR FAMILIES SACRIFICES? I DON'T THINK VERY MANY OF US GIVE IT MUCH THOUGHT IN OUR BUSY LIVES. MOST AMERICANS ARE PATRIOTIC BUT WE JUST DO NOT TAKE THE TIME OR EFFORT TO SHOW THESE MEN AND WOMEN THAT WE LOVE THEM AND WE APPRECIATE THEIR SACRIFICES. I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN REALLY SLACK ON MY END AND I HOPE TO CORRECT THAT STARTING TODAY. I FOUND A WONDERFUL LADY ON THE WEB THAT HELPS OUR TROOPS BY BAKING THEM COOKIES. SHE HAS ALSO INSPIRED ME TO REACH OUT AND TRY TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS. HER SITE IS http://treatthetroops.org/

I am fairly new at blogging but thought hey maybe I could use this site to get ideas on ways to help our soldiers and their families. So guys if you have any ideas on how to help please leave me a comment. Also on the her site she mentions not having names or addresses to soldiers who might want cards or packages so if you know of any one please leave their names and addresses on my comment or email them to me at maggiemallar888@yahoo.com

Also if you want the soldiers address listed on my site for others to see please let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon

No comments: