The Contents Of This Blog Are Copyrighted

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bad at 95 years old!





Howard is 95 and lives in a senior citizen home. Every night after dinner, Howard goes to a secluded garden behind the center to sit and ponder his accomplishments and long life.

One evening, Annabel, age 87, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat, and before they know it, several hours have passed. After a short lull in their conversation, Howard turns to Annabel and asks, "Do you know what I miss most of all?"
She asks "What?"
He replies "SEX!!!"

Annabel exclaims, "Why you old fart, you couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head!"

"I know", Howard says, "but it would be nice if a woman just held it for a while".
"Well, I can oblige," says Annabel, who gently unzips his trousers and removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it. Afterward, they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden where they would sit and talk and Annabel would hold Howard's manhood.

Then, one night, Howard didn't show up at their usual meeting place. Alarmed, Annabel decided to find Howard and make sure that he was OK She walked around the home until she found him sitting by the pool with another female resident who was holding Howard's manhood!
Furious, Annabel yelled, "You two-timing creep! What does she have that I don't have?!?"



Howard smiled and replied..............."Parkinson's"

Sorry guys but I laughed so hard when I read this joke I had to share it with you all......I know I am bad but I can not be good every day of the week.

Love to all
Maggie

24 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

that is a good one..love the photo too..:)

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Oh you are bad!!!!
But I laughed too !
Diane

Bunnym said...

LMAO!!!


tootles,
bunny

Kissed by an Angel said...

Hi Maggie, hope you are ok!! Love this!! Naughty!!!
Blessings
xxxx

Leah l'Orange said...

OMG, Maggie! always bringin' a smile to my face, darlin'! thanks for the giggle! :D

Deb said...

That's cute! Made me giggle. Thanks for passing it along.

Attic Clutter said...

Maggie SO glad you came by to visit ..
I am understanding how hard it is to get around to everyone- I wish I could too..
Cute story you posted..love the banner too..
hugs,Patty

farmlady said...

Ok! That was FUNNY! Where do you find these things? You're too much lady.., but it's OK. You make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Laugh when it's least expected and the world laughs with you!! LOVE THIS!!! Hugs. Tammy

Andrea said...

Hysterical!!

Blessings,
andrea

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh girl, don't apologize..... this is funny!

Thanks for the badly needed laugh!

Have a wonderfully blessed Wednesday girl!

Carole Burant said...

ROFL ok that was funny! lol I have to print this one out and show it to my mom! hehe

I'm back from my getaway and am now trying to get back into the blogging mode. It took me a good part of yesterday to do my post about the Freedom Trail, Blogger was giving me a hard time uploading my pictures.

I now need to read your other posts that I missed while I was away:-) xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhhhh my lawd!! *giggle* Maggie, you almost made me pee I was laughing so hard!

LuLu♥

artangel said...

You are bad, but we like you! And this did make me laugh! x

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Maggie,
Thanks for the good laugh! LOL

hugs

Sissie

Marigene said...

Thanks for the giggle!

Jenny said...

You, sweet Maggie, are a nut! Thanks for the chuckle.

Tara said...

I am heartily offended. Just kidding! Thanks for the giggle!

bikim said...

YOU MADE ME LAUGH!
I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU ON MY BLOG! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ACCEPT IT!
HAPPY DAY!
ROSA

Arkansas Patti said...

Did not see that coming. Just may have to steal that one.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh crap, I'm still laughing! AND so is the whole ER crew!.

I may need to change my depends!

I love ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL now that was funny!!! Hugs

nanny said...

Hilarious!!!!!!

Something Special said...

Hey check out what I am wanting to swap on my vintage blog. I am looking for a swapping partner for May Day. Only instead of a May Day basket, I will put all the little new and vintage stuff in a ceramic cottage/lid. please respond soon if you are interested.