The Contents Of This Blog Are Copyrighted

Saturday, March 13, 2010

TODAYS BLOGAZINE GUEST IS FRENCHY!

It's time again for another story from our friends out here in blogville....today I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have found so many friends through this avenue....The friend I am introducing to you today is someone that brings a lot of herself to her site.  She is worth getting to know and you must click over to enjoy her site as well...... This is Frenchy from   Le Chateau des fleurs...




My story....I was born in Paris, France. Grew up mostly in an apartment. Finished College in France in business but was always attracted to artistic things. I got my first job as a Professional dancer for Disneyland Paris, My first job in the States was a Makeup artist for JC Penney. I married the man of my dreams, who is American. Entrepreneur genius. Founder and inventor of Amber Alert GPS. We have 3 beautiful children, lots of pets.


I am a stay home Mom...I realised that it is very easy to loose yourself when you are dedicated to your husband and kids. I had to ask myself. What do you like? What makes you happy? I find a lot of hobbies and things i was actually good at that in Paris, was not even in my mind. Designing houses, birthday cakes, scrapbooking, pets, hatching chicks, gardening. I do it for fun and not to earn money or compete with others. I do what makes me happy and makes me feel good about myself. I live my life with a "French twist" in the states. My Mo dos are...Follow your dreams, follow your guts ...be yourself and love more than anything.

I believe that life is to be enjoyed. I believe that if you do good, it always comes back to you and a lot of times from strangers. That if you work hard, dreams come true.

Thank you Maggie for being such a great example of love. The first time i find her blog, she was talking about bras and cracked me up! Thank you for being such a fun friend. Gros bisous a tous (big kiss to all) . In France, we don't hugh, we kiss :)

Thank you dear Frenchy for being my guest here today. I feel like Oprah...lol....Be sure and visit her lovely site.

Remember guys and gals if you want to tell your story just sent it to me by email along with a picture and link to your site. Our next guest is our over the high seas blogger Kissed by An Angel.

If you have not entered my giveaway for the Paul Dean set please do so. It ends April Fools Day.....

Hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend.

Love to all or like Frenchy Kisses to all
Maggie







 

33 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I just love Frenchy...we think alike! huh French! :D

CC said...

Frenchy sounds like a very wise,very loving lady. And she also sounds great fun.. Thank you for introducing her..

Unknown said...

I really think I am going to like this venue of meeting all these great gals through you Grandma Yellow Hair!Great Job! Blessings Meg

sjmcdowell said...

Hello Frenchy!
Lovely to meet you and what a very interesting life you have lived thus far...You are also
sooooo pretty!
Thank you dearest Maggie once again for the opportunity to meet such great ladies.
Love and Blessings,
Susan

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

So nice to get to know a fellow blogger!
Have a great weekend
Diane

vicki said...

Yes, another great post! How could anyone think otherwise (:
I'll go visit Frenchy now. I think it's awesome to meet someone from a different country..different life. Thanks Maggie! You take care..

Unknown said...

Like usual, you crack me up!!! :)
Thank you my dear, so sweet of you.

Frenchy

myletterstoemily said...

what a precious lady, such an
inspiration.

thank you for the introduction.

blessings,
lea

Unknown said...

Sweetie ~ TY for introducing me/us to Frenchy. I shall go visit her.

POP over for our GIVEAWAY

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Have a great weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Shell said...

Maggy,

Thank you once again, for sharing a profile! How fun. I just love the opportunity to meet new women in this blogland!

I have a bug,,home sick today. At least not so sick that I couldn't check in with some of my blogger friends!

Thanks for sharing!
Shell

Mimi said...

Frenchy is so beautiful. I am a lucky man because she is my wife!

Charlene said...

How sweet the interview with "Frenchy" was. My neighbors across the street live in France for 3 months, here 3 months, there 3 months & back. Wouldn't that be the life. I'm so glad she has a happy ending to marrying her American Hubby. How's the world treating you? Have a great weekend. Charlene

Bunnym said...

I know her...she found her doggie. Lovely lady.
Hi Frenchy.

tootles,
bunny

Kelly said...

What a lovely way to meet people! Love it! and off to visit Frenchy now!

Kissed by an Angel said...

Another lovely story!! Thank you Frenchy and Maggie!! I'm off to visit Frenchy now!!
xxxx

All things nice... said...

How lovely to have a guest blogger, I visit Frenchy blog alot and love it and her photographs of her home are amazing :) A little bit of France in the US. Thanks for sharing

All things nice...

Jane Carlstrom said...

Lovely introduction. So enjoying meeting all Maggie's friends.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I discovered Frenchy's blog about a month ago and I just love her and her writing. She is amazingly beautiful both inside and out.
Thank you for featuring her. Anyone who hasn't visited her will wonder how they missed her.

Great interview.

hugs
Sissie

Meghan said...

Oh, I love Frenchy and her blog! And you too, Maggie! You are both so adorably positive!

Anonymous said...

Im sad you dont have my blog posted in your blog candy.:( lol.I just clicked,and Im not there bo hoo hahah Im joking,but it would be nice lol.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Becky I am so sorry but you should be there since your a follower and I follow you...I will get to the bottom of this immediately.
Thanks everyone for welcoming Frenchy..isn't she wonderful
Love
Maggie

nanny said...

Great Feature and guest post....I really enjoyed meeting Frenchy...will visit her blog right now/ha......
Finally got my post up about your great giveaway......

Anonymous said...

Very nice to see Frenchy.I will visit her blog, very nice story! Thanks for sharing!

How dumb am I, I just thought to myself what does she mean by "MY story" when you posted that on my blog,LOL Dah I guess this is what you mean.Sorry the brain is slow today,LOL

Debbie said...

Hello, thanks so much for the kind words on my blog. I go to the doc in the morning, hopefully to get good news!!

I am 54 yrs old now and got diabetes at age 19, so a long time!! 6+ shots a day and 5 finger pokes a day. I think I will start leaking soon! LOL..

God Bless~
Debbie Jean

Auntie Cake said...

Hi Maggie,
Thanks for the introduction. She is right up my alley! Hope you had a great weekend, kind of boring here, but we have grass finally! (Not that kind Maggie...) I can now see my lawn. It's brown, totally soggy and full of mud, but I can finally see something out my windows other than white!
Kate

Libbie said...

Hey Maggie! You do have some really cool friends!!! I am excited to go over to her page & have a visit! Very Interesting life for sure!!! If you visit me soon you will read something interesting about Kate :) You know I love to spill the dirt on her :) Hope all is well with your family - life has been busyhere & I haven't had much time to catch up! take care Maggie!

Annesphamily said...

This is quite fun! I love stopping by new bloggers. Your Paula Deen cookware is yummy! Thanks for sharing.

sweetwyo said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've selected your interesting blog for Kreativ Blogger Award. Here's the link where you can read more about it!

http://sweetwyo.blogspot.com/2010/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Thank you!
Ida

Tara said...

Great post! I went over to see her blog and it's beautiful. Can you imagine getting to live in Paris!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Thanks for introducing 'Frenchy', I think that french women could teach us gals an thing or two about really enjoying life. We(US)gals spend way to much time doin' and not enough enjoyin'. I'm off to meet this lovely lady. Another great post, Oprah, oops I mean Maggie!

God bless and have a marvelous Monday!!!

Winchester Manor said...

Oh be still my "Wish I was French heart!" Thank you Maggie for introducing us to "Frenchy" I will have to check out her blog!

Have a fabulous week Sweet Friend!

French Hugs,
Karyn

Dori said...

I loved meeting Frenchy! :)

The French Bear said...

Thanks for sharing this sweet blogger with us, Maggie, I am off to visit her blog right now!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B
TOM