The Contents Of This Blog Are Copyrighted

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sitting here now looking at the blank page I can not help but wonder why am I wanting to do a blog and what will it be about. I suppose a lot of you have had these same thoughts and understand. Honestly my seven year old granddaughter Kaci sent me an invitation to her blog and I after enjoying hers I viewed others and now here I am trying it myself. As for what will I post on my blog will be a surprise to me as well as you. Just giving my blog a name took a lot out of me so bare with me for a while and these post may start peaking your interest. A little about me. I am in what everyone calls the third age of life. Just one of many baby boomers trying to gather all the pieces of my life and figure out how I got to this third age so fast. Along the path to old age I managed to do a few things right.(Notice I said a few things) The best thing I brought to this life is my three wonderful children who are all grown now and living their own lives and not making near the mistakes I made while I was their ages. Out of my three children my middle son Clint is married with two remarkable children of his own. They call me Grandma Yellow Hair. Kaci I mentioned earlier is in the first grade and Bailey turned 5 not too long ago and goes to a pre kindergarden at a church school I live alone now except for my cat Tinkerbell and a pretty blue healer that lives on the property. I lived in town until my best friend and husband left years ago for his child hood sweetheart so now after years of trying to figure all that out I know now they deserve each other. Now I live in a 100 year old farm house surrounded by of course a white picket fence and oak trees older than the home. Having to give up my home was hard but God blessed me with finding this place to live and I am happy. Retirement age is here but I still work. I am in law enforcement and there is never a dull day at work. I work as a correctional officer at a nearby county and not a day goes by that I don't ask myself What the Heck am I doing here? Maybe the next post I will tell you about the two murderers that I have had to deal with in the last two weeks. So there you have it a little bit of myself and hope in time my post get better. Sweet dreams

No comments: